Freedom Broker Services Industry Involvement, Memberships & Affiliations
- Greater Washington Foundation of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Greater Washington Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Society of Financial Services Professionals – National Capital Chapter
- Life Underwriter Political Action Committee
- Catoctin Estate Planning Council
Freedom Broker Services Community Involvement
The Freedom Broker Services team has been actively involved with Greater Washington Foundation of Insurance and Financial Advisors (GWFIFA) for over 25 years. Their programs include scholarship programs to benefit-at-risk youth. The core recipients of these donations are The Coalition to Salute America’s Heroes, For the Love of Children, Family Self-Sufficiency Fund, and Mentors, Inc.
- The Coalition to Salute America’s Heroes (CSAH) and other donations to VETS
We recently provided $850 for a VET to have a custom tailored suit made for him. Additionally, Kevin Conley hiked 250 miles on the Camino Via Francigena in Italy to raise $2,800 for the VETS and Coalition in 2012.
- For the Love of Children (FLOC)
For the Love of Children has been a long standing charitable endeavor that Kevin Conley through Freedom Broker Services has been involved with raising over $500,000 over the past 20 years through the GWFIFA and DCLUA as Chairman of their Walkathon and other fundraising activities.
- Helping Hands Society
The Helping Hands Society is a small group of donors that have contributed over $15,000 to the Foundation. We have been involved with charitable golf tournaments and other fundraisers annually.
- Step Up Loudoun Youth Challenge
Kevin Conley and Sara Laughton are judges for the Step Up Loudoun Youth Challenge, a contest for middle and high school youth to identify issues in their school or community, develop an action plan and implement their ideas to pave the way for a brighter future.
Our team believes in honoring our veterans and helping the community through a helping hand up.